DConf 2014 acceptance rate likely under 50%

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Sun Feb 16 17:55:45 PST 2014

Hello,

Walter and I are hard at work on reviewing DConf 2014 submissions.

We'd like to thank all of you who have submitted. There is not even one
submission that we found sub-par or unacceptable.

That said, the sheer numbers force us to make hard decisions. Although
each and every talk is of interest to the community, simple math tells
us the acceptance rate will be under 50%.

So we'd like to thank all of our submitters and congratulate them for a
great job. Please bear with us as we'll need to turn down about half of you.

Andrei