COMPO

Steve Teale steve.teale at britseyeview.com
Sun Feb 16 22:57:54 PST 2014

On Saturday, 8 February 2014 at 06:03:18 UTC, Steve Teale wrote:

> I have to take a break from developing it, and write some
> documentation now.

OK, I have made some reasonably complete documentation, and that
now replaces the COMPO stuff I had on the web at
http://britseyeview.com/compo/.

The binary that is available there is still just i386. My next
job is to install Ubuntu 12.04 64 bit as dual boot on my machine,
and attempt to build an amd64 version.

The binary matches what is currently on GitHub.

I would love to get some feedback on both the application and the
documentation