dmd 2.065 rc 1

Dejan Lekic dejan.lekic at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 01:59:25 PST 2014

> I understand that, I'm just asking the people that deal with
> this to contact me and propose a resolution.

I have a feeling it should be vice-versa. They do not care
whether DMD is in their repository or not. It is us, the
community, who needs this. :) So, we should be us who are in
contact with them. Nobody has time for buearucracy, including me.
That is why I build my own DMD RPMs.

I talked to Fedora devs on IRC for hours, as I am on that channel
whenever I am on IRC. When we talked about DMD, nobody came up
with any solution.