Dconf Hotel?

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 21 07:22:13 PST 2014

Last year, at the conference, after the sessions everyone met up at the
Aloft hotel near Facebook's HQ to have passionate and fruitful discussions
about D and I think a lot of good came out of it.

As someone who was NOT staying at Aloft (and who was fortunate enough to
have a speaker taxiing me around, thanks Ali!), I made it a point to try
and stay this year at the location that would allow me to engage in the
discussions and just be able to walk to my bed (I was in no shape to drive
at least one of those nights, thanks again Ali!).

I know that Andrei is now living in the area, and he was the one who
picked Aloft. I'm assuming Andrei's house is likely not the new location
;) Where is the "hot spot" this year going to be? I want to book soon :)

-Steve