https everywhere

w0rp devw0rp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 12:51:44 PST 2014

On Friday, 21 February 2014 at 20:34:12 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> dlang.org and dconf.org now support https,
>
> https://dlang.org
> https://dconf.org
>
> Note that this is a self-signed certificate, and so when you
> first access it you'll get a dire warning from your browser.

Cool, that's always welcome. I actually serve all of my website
exclusively through HTTPS.

https://w0rp.com

I bought my certificate from Comodo. I think I only paid
something like 10 dollars for a year or something, which I put
down as being less than the cost of dinner if I eat out, so I
just bought it.