DUB 0.9.21

Sönke Ludwig sludwig+dforum at outerproduct.org
Sat Feb 22 04:07:40 PST 2014

Am 22.02.2014 12:24, schrieb Paulo Pinto:
> Am 22.02.2014 10:44, schrieb Sönke Ludwig:
>
> The Windows installer seems not to like being installed via UAC as the
> Administrator gets the PATH configured, not the user that started the
> installer.
>
> --
> Paulo

Going by the installer script, it should install to the global PATH
(HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE) variable, not to the user's (or Adminstrator's)
one. Are you sure that the latter is the case for you?

There is also a ticket to enable per-user installation from unprivileged
accounts. I'll try to look into that topic, too, for the next release
(need to read up on the proper NSIS options/plugins).