dmd 2.065.0

Joakim joakim at airpost.net
Tue Feb 25 09:15:39 PST 2014

On Monday, 24 February 2014 at 08:45:31 UTC, Andrew Edwards wrote:
> The final release of DMD 2.065 is now available. [1] contains
> complete descriptions of all changes, enhancements and fixes
> for this release.
Nice job wrangling the new release schedule and shepherding your
first release out the door, hopefully the first of many to come.
Hope it's not too much more work than you thought it'd be when I
recommended that you talk to the core devs about taking on the
position.

Also, kudos to all the contributors, nice to see an amd64 build
for FreeBSD finally.