COMPO

Steve Teale steve.teale at britseyeview.com
Wed Feb 26 00:26:47 PST 2014

On Wednesday, 26 February 2014 at 00:43:58 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
> On Monday, 24 February 2014 at 16:30:43 UTC, Steve Teale wrote:
>> On Monday, 17 February 2014 at 17:56:08 UTC, Steve Teale wrote:
>>
>> You must forgive me for harping on about this, but I am going
>> to be persistent. Between COMPO 1 and COMPO 2, there's the
>> best part, or more, of a man-year's work. So I won't let go
>> lightly.
>>
>> Today I have posted two new .deb files (i386/amd64) on the
>> COMPO web site - http://britseyeview.com/compo/. There's
>> decent online documentation at the same place. The stage of
>> operations is now QA, and since I am the author, you know that
>> at this point, I need help ;=)
>>
>> The source code is also up-to-date on
>> https://github.com/britseye/compo.
>>
>> Come on guys, give me an hour of your precious time.
>>
>> Steve

John,

I'm sorry. Trying to do too many things at the same time.
libusps4cb is a binary provided by the US Postal Service for
creating postal bar codes. They don't publish the source.

I had the .a file for COMPO1, and that still seems to work OK,
but they don't do static libraries any more, so for a 64 bit
build you'll need to use libusps4cb.so.  They are both in
compo/lib on GitHub. The .a file is 32 bit, and the .so file 64
bit.

Steve

I will get the 32 bit .so file and regularize the situation