COMPO

Steve Teale steve.teale at britseyeview.com
Wed Feb 26 01:33:29 PST 2014

I've just had a hack at the structure of the GitHub repo.
It is now, as suggested by Iain Bucklaw, less flat. The source is
in a separate directory, and I've added a package.json file at
the top level so COMPO can be built with DUB.

I also updated the README file to talk about library
dependencies, put both makefiles (32 and 64) in a makefiles
directory, and added libusps4cb.so (see the README).

I hope it is gradually getting more civilized.

Steve