DigitalMars' GSoC application has been rejected

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Wed Feb 26 18:34:42 PST 2014

Unfortunately we won't participate in GSoC this year. The decision was
not surprising - our application has been rejected.

Sadly there are lots of things we could have done better. Our
application has been a low-priority side job for Walter and myself and
as such its quality has suffered greatly.

GSoC applications are a great example of things where one or more
community members can have a large impact on D's well being by
offloading a parallelizable work from the two of us.

Please consider taking a leadership role for GSoC 2015.

Andrei