LDC talk @ FOSDEM'2014

Kai Nacke kai at redstar.de
Fri Jan 3 07:40:00 PST 2014

Hi Joakim!

On Tuesday, 24 December 2013 at 10:15:55 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> On Wednesday, 18 December 2013 at 12:19:05 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
> Good news, will there be a video posted online of the event?
> I'm not near Brussels, so video would be good for the rest of
> us.  I hope this talk will make it more likely that there'll be
> an ldc talk at the main llvm meeting in April in Edinburgh,
> though I'm not sure this would fit that venue.

I think that there will be video recording. Videos for all tracks
from FOSDEM'13 are available from the web site.

Another ldc talk at the LLVM meeting would be great. But I have
to think about the content... (I assume that they will not accept
the same talk twice.)

> I suggest that you make your slides available for others to
> look over beforehand, for some feedback.  I'm guessing English
> isn't your native language, I'd spend some time proofreading
> your slides if you sent them to me before the talk.

That is a great offer! I sure do as soon as I have something near
completion.

Regards,
Kai