Internships investigating D in high-performance computing.

Ben Cumming bcumming at cscs.ch
Tue Jan 7 11:01:51 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 7 January 2014 at 16:33:55 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:

> This is awesome. Please let us on the core team know how we can
> help. I've put this on reddit too.

Thanks for the shout out Andrei. I am very interested in any
feedback that anybody here has on potential work we could do. I
am only starting out with D myself, so I'm open to any ideas from
more experienced hands who might have put some thought into this
before, or know of similar work.

Ben.