Mono-D v0.5.5.5 - Huge completion refactoring/v0.5.5.6 - Bug fixes

Alexander Bothe info at alexanderbothe.com
Wed Jan 8 03:19:13 PST 2014

On Wednesday, 8 January 2014 at 07:50:38 UTC, Daniel Kozak wrote:
> Still debugging does not work :(. But for others (C#,...) it
> works well. Maybe it is something with dmd. I have clean
> installation of Archlinux x64

Can't be related to dmd as it's mainly using gdb for debugging.
So, are you able to debug dmd-built programs with gdb then?

If not, you may have a 'wrong' build of gdb with an unfitting
build configuration.

Perhaps it's an issue with insufficient $PATH entries, i.e. it
can't find the gdb executable because of some mysteriously
overwritten path env vars - in this case I'd just try to have a
symlink to /usr/bin/gdb called gdb inside your project's or bin
folder - just to ensure it actually *can* find it.

Perhaps it's some gdb user interface which is missing: mi2 is
used there for a better machine2machine interfacing between
mono-d and gdb.