LLVM 3.4 released

Moritz Maxeiner moritz at ucworks.org
Thu Jan 9 06:22:56 PST 2014

On Monday, 6 January 2014 at 16:10:51 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> LLVM 3.4 is out! You can read the release notes
> http://llvm.org/releases/3.4/docs/ReleaseNotes.html or download
> it from http://llvm.org/releases/.
>
> As usual, LDC and dlang.org are mentioned in the release notes.
> I also take care of changing some other static web pages. You
> find references to LDC and dlang.org now listed under "LLVM
> Projects" and "LLVM Users".
>
> And on the front page, D is mentioned as one of the external
> projects using LLVM.
>
> :-)
>
> Regards,
> Kai

Hey,
thanks for all of you guys hard work on LLVM. Hopefully, I can
have to compile the LLVM 64 bit DLL fluently soon (currently, I
have to manually make a small patch and then cross-compile it
with mingw toolchain on linux) - I know it's not a priotity, but
here's hoping.

Cheers,
   Moritz

<shameless_self_promotion>
llvm-d[1] supports the new additions/removals to/from the C API
for LLVM 3.4.
</shameless_self_promotion>

[1] https://github.com/calrama/llvm-d