Call D code from C#

anthony anthonyb at panafonet.com
Thu Jan 9 07:58:19 PST 2014

Hi to all here,

(another one here that wants to desperately use D in his work
environment!)

So, I am a C# and C++ guy who is used to high quality tools and
UI libraries. I discovered VisualD and I settled on using it, it
is really awesome!

The only problem that concerns me is the lack of a UI library to
use with the language. GTK+ is not an option for me. Qt is but I
do not see any way to use it from D.

I am thinking about using D for the business logic of my programs
(let's say on Windows, for start) and then C# for the UI stuff.

Is there a way to access D code from C# ? Some path I need to
follow, some hint... ?

Thanks a lot for any help !

anthony