Gtkd2 in serious use

Steve Teale steve.teale at britseyeview.com
Thu Jan 9 08:22:58 PST 2014

A couple of months ago I was handing out congratulations to Mike
Wey on his splendid work in creating gtkd2.

I have had a good go at it since, and with a couple of small
glitches along the way, it has been as close to flawless as I can
imagine.

Anyway, I have got a long way down the road I've been following,
but I'm getting close to the point where I need some help.

There's a very quick description of what I'm doing at
http://britseyeview.com/compo/ - even that is not finished yet.
But anyway, if anyone in the D community is interested, I could
use some help with:

1) QA - on Debian based systems - I need people to break it.
2) Building on a recent version of Windows.
3) Advice on which repository to use for the source code.

Thanks
Steve