Mono-D v0.5.5.5 - Huge completion refactoring/v0.5.5.6 - Bug fixes

Alexander Bothe info at alexanderbothe.com
Thu Jan 9 10:54:11 PST 2014

On Thursday, 9 January 2014 at 18:03:06 UTC, Daniel Kozak wrote:
> With 4.2.2 everything is OK,but with 4.2.3 it does not work
> properly. Why do you have gdb from AUR?

Where should I get gdb else from? :-P

I already noticed some different debugging issues with 4.2.3 -
but those were occurring in c# projects.

Anyway I just rebuilt MD again to the latest bleeding edge
version available (master) and it's still able to run gdb, set
breakpoints and evaluate variable values at runtime. Could you
check the log for some more info please?