Mono-D v0.5.5.5 - Huge completion refactoring/v0.5.5.6 - Bug fixes

Jameson Ernst jameson at example.com
Thu Jan 9 18:33:04 PST 2014

On a hunch that maybe it has to do with some strange assembly
version or mono version mismatch, I used monodis/ilasm to
roundtrip the assembly, reassembling it against the dependencies
provided in the git repo. It still exhibits the same breakpoint
issue, so something is the code itself must be different.

On Friday, 10 January 2014 at 00:39:36 UTC, Alexander Bothe wrote:
> Anyway, you can set logGdb
> (https://github.com/llucenic/MonoDevelop.Debugger.Gdb.D/blob/master/Gdb/GdbSession.cs#L84)
> to be true to let it dump every interaction between Mono-D and
> gdb - might be good to know what's wrong with the
> breakpoints..I'd be happy if it was MonoDevelop-related, but
> well, gotta check it, too.

Since recompiling from source fixes the problem, this is
difficult to test. However, since I've successfully roundtripped
the broken dll, I can try to find and set that value in the IL
itself. My IL knowledge is a bit rusty, but I did a LOT of work
with it years ago, so hopefully this won't be too hard.