Range-Based Graph Search in D (blog post)

Peter Alexander peter.alexander.au at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 02:05:51 PST 2014

On Friday, 10 January 2014 at 18:26:15 UTC, Joseph Rushton
Wakeling wrote:
> On Friday, 10 January 2014 at 11:07:13 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
>> Nice :)
>>
>> I presume you are aware of https://github.com/WebDrake/Dgraph
>
> Good inspiration for me to get back to work on that :-)
>
> @Peter -- this is really exciting to see and I will be looking
> into your work with great interest.  Let me know if there is
> any overlap in our projects that we can make use of.  At first
> glance (I'm in the midst of house-moves right now so can't give
> your code the attention it deserves immediately:-) it is
> interesting to see how our algorithms and problems of interest
> have resulted in different design concerns.
>
> We should definitely try and set up some mutual coding
> challenges to try and test scalability, performance etc. :-)

I'm currently only in the exploratory phase, trying to iron out a
simple but flexible API. Hard to say if there is or will be any
overlap at this time. However, assuming both our designs are as
generic as they hope to be, they should all be interoperable
(perhaps with a bit of adaptation/forwarding)!