Mono-D v1.2.7 - Completion, ldc2 compatibility, dub fixes

evilrat evilrat666 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 21:25:31 PST 2014

On Sunday, 12 January 2014 at 23:40:33 UTC, Alexander Bothe wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Just wrote annotated v1.2.7 of Mono-D:
> http://mono-d.alexanderbothe.com/completion-ldc2-compatibility-dub-fix-v1-2-7
>
> I'm too lazy to mention every part of it again over here - if
> there are questions: Here, in #d.mono-d, on the blog, on github
> - you know the usual places where to find me :)
>

> Cheers mates,
> Alex

after about half year i tried it again on OS X, and Mono-D is
quite good for  writing the code, but... the debug!!11

can we haz some GDB or LLDB(or both :)) support please? it
shouldn't be that hard porting linux code to OS X. it may already
doing something useful but it simply doesn't start...

p.s. also, why at first launch it can't just fetch default phobos
location for DMD? it's quite annoying adding this paths in
settings and it may revolve unaware users from using it(like it
was for me about year ago).