Gtkd2 in serious use

Steve Teale steve.teale at britseyeview.com
Mon Jan 13 09:44:08 PST 2014

On Friday, 10 January 2014 at 17:33:31 UTC, Steve Teale wrote:
> I have done more work on the web page to cut out fluff, and to
> cover all the composition elements.
>
> There is also a beginning for the description of the user
> interfaces.

I lied unwittingly on the web page. I do have the source for the
Windows program, but it was in a password protected zip file, and
I'd forgotten the password.

While checking on it yesterday it suddenly occurred to me what I
would have used, and so now I do have it.

But there's no way I'm going back to C++.