Mono-D v1.2.7 - Completion, ldc2 compatibility, dub fixes

Alexander Bothe info at alexanderbothe.com
Tue Jan 14 06:43:25 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 14 January 2014 at 14:25:31 UTC, evilrat wrote:
> On Tuesday, 14 January 2014 at 14:12:54 UTC, Alexander Bothe
> wrote:
>> If you tried running your D programw with gdb, made a
>> breakpoint at _Dmain and stepped through the method's code ...
>
> gdb test run (idk why i run with mi2 :( )

No need for having the weird mi2 interface :D

> http://pastebin.com/U7UTNfxM

Okay, so it actually is working - but only partwise. As I just
executed that program, I was able to jump into stdin.readln(); as
well. Dunno what reason this could have.

Could try to extend the sample application to see whether it's
skipping everything else either?

Btw, could we meet in the irc #d or #d.mono-d ? I'm alex|D-Guy
over there, it would be nice to see you there and have little
more direct conversation than 'chatting' via the NG/Forum

> lldb just to compare =0
> http://pastebin.com/AxLUTuwy

Okay.