std.signal : voting has begun

Rory McGuire rjmcguire at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 00:42:27 PST 2014

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 9:35 PM, Russel Winder <russel at winder.org.uk> wrote:

> We can, of course, now open the debate as to whether the Oxford Comma
> should be used. ;-)
>
> And does English mean American English, Canadian English, Australian
> English, South African English, New Zealand English, or proper English,
> i.e. that spoken in England. :-)
>
> --
> Russel.

> Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200   voip:
> sip:russel.winder at ekiga.net
> 41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk
> London SW11 1EN, UK   w: www.russel.org.uk  skype: russel_winder

I vote: British English sentence construction with either American English
or British English spelling.
People are welcome to "fix" the documentation if the original writer's
English is not 100% :) or if they just prefer the spelling to be from one
of the other versions of English.

Disclaimer: I speak South African English.

P.S. I think Programming English is pretty much American English. For
example is there any API that contains the English word Colour?