std.signal : voting has begun

ilya-stromberg ilya-stromberg-2009 at yandex.ru
Thu Jan 16 01:26:03 PST 2014

On Wednesday, 15 January 2014 at 15:59:20 UTC, qznc wrote:
> On Wednesday, 15 January 2014 at 07:46:29 UTC, Andrei
> Alexandrescu wrote:
> yada yada yada
>
> I just created a wiki page to document requirements. Hopefully,
> this helps people to decide on their vote and not to forget
> aspects.
>
> http://wiki.dlang.org/Phobos_Quality
>
> Should this be linked from http://wiki.dlang.org/Review/Process
> ?

It will be great if we will have a list of English-speaking
people that can help with documentation. For example, English is
not my native language, so it will be great if somebody else read
and correct my documentation.

So, we need a list of people who interested to help with
documentation for new modules with their contact information
(e-mail should be enough).