dmd 2.065 beta 1

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Mon Jan 20 16:30:29 PST 2014

Andrew Edwards:

> When submitting bug reports associated with this review, ensure
> they are earmarked [REG2.065-b1] or [BUG2.065-b1] for easy
> identification, retrieval and merger.

So far I am not finding many bugs in this. But when is the work
on 2.066 going to start? There are many patches. And what's the
focus (if it has one) of D 2.066? I suggest to warn/deprecate all
that should be deprecated (built-in sort, old operator
overloading, etc), and introduce some of the little breaking
changes that we think are good (like implicit joining of adjacent
string literals, etc).

Bye,
bearophile