French site developpez.com to create a new section D

"Théo "Théo
Tue Jan 21 01:45:18 PST 2014

On Monday, 20 January 2014 at 23:18:43 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
> Too bad they banned me for the horrible crime of saying that
> PHP scaled. Because, you know, it is used by Wikipedia and
> Facebook. Not sure I want to contribute.
>
> Also, they have a D part in the forum, that used to be alive.
> Now it is completely dead.

I am currently working with developpez team to publish some
tutorials about starting in D.

This section will be a great showcase for french programmers who
wants to learn more about D but are scared about the lack of
popularity.

My main goal is not to give up with dlang-fr, which will be
deeply modified in the coming weeks : instead of an heavy
wordpress the website will be more static, like dlang's one, with
a planet to publish automatically every post of the french D
programmers.

This way dlang-fr will allow everyone to involve simply in the
project, I hope.

One more time if you want to help us, please contact me.