std.signal : voting results

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Wed Jan 22 06:57:30 PST 2014

On Wednesday, 22 January 2014 at 14:38:48 UTC, ilya-stromberg
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 22 January 2014 at 14:18:15 UTC, Dejan Lekic
> wrote:
>> The new std.signal is IMHO far better than the old one. Why not
>> simply replace it, and then look forward to future
>> improvements?
>
> Guys, were are you was a few days ago when voting still was
> open?!
>
> Dicebot, can we continue voting at least 1-2 weeks? It looks
> like we finally have interest to the `std.signal` module.

No. I am not adjusting procedure post-factum and when evaluating
actual results single "No" vote from Phobos core team (Andrei)
outweights few extra "Yes" votes anyway.

We can schedule another review / voting relatively soon though,
assuming Robert is still willing to push for it.