Syncing files without a dynamic DNS service with D, Gmail and cURL

Ben bencschulz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 12:15:54 PST 2014

I figured I would share this project here since I wrote it in D
and this is a D forum! I basically built two small programs to
send and get a computer's IP using gmail as the static source. It
would've been simpler to implement with some shell scripts, but I
wanted to get practice using other d compilers and using the curl
c bindings. A small writeup and source are below.

Blog post detailing the project:
http://genericprogrammingblog.blogspot.com/2014/01/avoiding-dynamic-dns-using-d-curl-and.html

Code source:
https://github.com/genericProgramming/ipsync.git