dmd 2.065 beta 1 #2

Brad Anderson eco at gnuk.net
Wed Jan 22 22:50:46 PST 2014

On Wednesday, 22 January 2014 at 03:34:40 UTC, Andrew Edwards
wrote:
> On 1/21/14, 5:22 PM, Andrew Edwards wrote:
>
>> Note: An installer is not yet prepared for Windows.
>>

> It is now added: ftp://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd-2.065.b1.exe

This of course is relying on the zip file getting uploaded to
downloads.dlang.org.  You could use the digitalmars urls for
betas, I suppose, since those don't end up on the download site
anyway.  The url template is just a bit further down in the file.