std.signal : voting results

robert jfanatiker at gmx.at
Wed Jan 22 23:28:02 PST 2014

> We can schedule another review / voting relatively soon though,
> assuming Robert is still willing to push for it.

Well, I am definitely motivated now that there is some reaction.
Although my wife is currently giving birth, so can't really
estimate how soon I will get to it, but then I will definitely
incorporate the review comments I agree with. There are some I
don't agree with or which are not totally clear, I am going to
summarize them in a new thread. I hope the people raising them
will still be around then.

Best regards,

Robert