D Mode for ACE editor

Robik nomail at foo.com
Thu Jan 23 09:06:53 PST 2014

Hello everyone.

I am happy to announce that updated D Language mode for Ace
editor has been merged and included in latest build.

For those who don't know, Ace is an open source code editor
written in JavaScript and used by c9.io, koding.com and hopefully
will be used on DPaste soon as well.

Both of above services cannot be yet used for full D development,
C9 does not provide any D compiler[1] and Koding does not support
D syntax highlighting, but I think we are on good way.

Live demo can be found at: http://ace.c9.io/kitchen-sink.html

Major improvements are:
  * Updated keyword list
  * Support for UDAs
  * Minimal ASM support
  * Delimited Strings

Cheers, Robik.

  [1] If I'm not mistaken, it should be possible to compile GCC
there.