Dmitry Olshansky is now a github committer

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 21:28:33 PST 2014

On 1/26/2014 3:38 AM, Brad Anderson wrote:

> There is an upshot to having such a common name. I'm basically
> ungoogleable.

For most of my life, Michael was among the top 5 given names in America,
as was my middle name David, and Parker among the top 5 surnames. My
parents lacked inspiration, apparently, naming me after their younger
brothers. I long ago gave up any hope of ever using my real name in any
uniquely identifying way on the internet. That's the reason I've kept
'aldacron' as a handle for 15+ years.