DUB 0.9.21 beta 3

Jakob Ovrum jakobovrum at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 19:33:42 PST 2014

On Wednesday, 15 January 2014 at 14:12:47 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
> A new and hopefully last beta version of DUB 0.9.21 has been
> released:
> http://forum.rejectedsoftware.com/groups/rejectedsoftware.dub/thread/826/
>
> It contains some major new features, so extensive testing is
> needed to get a solid release.

When using dub-test on one of my projects, I'm getting:

dub_test_root.d(15): Error: module deimos.ev from file
libev\deimos\ev.d must be imported as module 'deimos.ev'

dub_test_root appears to import it as `libev.deimos.ev`, which is
wrong. It looks like it should instead be looking at the module
statement for how to import.

The dub.json and project hierarchy can be found here[1].

[1] https://github.com/JakobOvrum/Dirk