DCD 0.3.0-beta1 and DScanner 0.1.0-beta1

Idan Arye GenericNPC at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 02:59:55 PST 2014

On Wednesday, 29 January 2014 at 09:48:55 UTC, fra wrote:
> Vim plugin seems to be in a messy state right now.
> Completion only "works" after a dot, and even then it produces
> strange output on the dcd-server logging window. Perhaps in
> needs
> some update due to changes to the server and client code?

Can you please file an issue report on GitHub?
(https://github.com/Hackerpilot/DCD/issues)

I don't really want to keep working on the Vim plugins for
DScanner and DCD. I plan a big plugin sometimes in the near
feature that will support various D development tools. I will
want to fetch the list of imports from DUB and feed it to
DCD\DScanner. I will also want to try DCD first, and if the
server isn't running revert to DScanner. I can't do those things
in a plugin that sits in a single tool's repository and is
dedicated to that tool.

Still - until I do this, fixing bugs is my sacred duty and adding
support for `--symbolLocation` and `--doc` shouldn't be that much
work... I'll try to get to it during the weekend.