bugzilla and auto-tester temporarily down

Brad Roberts via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Jul 1 17:18:29 PDT 2014

Both are back up and running, with about 17 hours of data loss (just after midnight pacific time is
when the backup ran).

I forced the auto-tester to invalidate all 'current' results and start testing everything.

For bugzilla, there's 9 messages during that time span, some are due to dupes, so very little data
loss.  I'll re-enter those now.

Please report anything that seems broken (... relative to how it was yesterday).