DConf 2014 Day 2 Talk 6: Debugging in D by Iain Buclaw

Rainer Schuetze via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 14 11:27:07 PDT 2014

On 14.07.2014 08:22, Manu via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> There are alternative tools available for windows too, but I think the
> key for Windows developers remains proper integration into Visual
> Studio, and PDB support.
> I guess the biggest hurdle there is integrating D concepts info into
> MS's proprietary PDB format. Expressing debug info like C really won't
> get us the full mile.
> Rainer bundles Mago with VisualD. I wonder what that's doing lately...

Aldo has put a lot of work in extending mago to 64-bit. I guess the next
version of Visual D will come with it.

Mago had D expression evaluation from the start, showing associative
array elements was added a bit later.