DMD v2.066.0-b3

Manu via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 14 19:06:09 PDT 2014

On 15 July 2014 07:37, Rainer Schuetze via Digitalmars-d-announce <
digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:

> On 14.07.2014 16:17, Manu via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
>
>> I've been running beta2, and I noticed that class debugging isn't
>> working. There was a discussion some time back about how class members
>> weren't evaluated correctly in Win64, and it was said that it was fixed
>> in master.
>> I was excited and patiently awaiting the release.
>>
>> Can anyone who knows about this stuff comment?
>>

> You have to use -gc instead of -g to enable the '.' to '@' translation
> inside class names.

Shouldn't that be the default then? It's no good not being able to view
class members...

Are you sure that's the problem? If I inspect a class, it shows a grid
populated with the proper number of members, but the member names are blank
and the values are blank too.
Occasionally, if there are many members, the first 10 or so are blank, but
then the rest display properly from there down. It's very strange... you
haven't experienced this?
If the problem is as you say, I'm surprised that it would occasionally work
past the first 10 members or so...