DConf 2014 Day 2 Talk 6: Debugging in D by Iain Buclaw

Rainer Schuetze via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Jul 15 00:15:54 PDT 2014

On 11.07.2014 20:15, Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> On 11 July 2014 16:48, Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
> <digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:
>> Upvote!!
>>
>> http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/2afm4x/dconf_2014_day_2_talk_6_debugging_in_d_by_iain/
>>
>> https://www.facebook.com/dlang.org/posts/882826745064341
>>
>> https://twitter.com/D_Programming/status/487623887187083264
>>

>> Andrei
>

> Thanks for spelling my name right this year. :)

Very impressive work, Iain.

One comment about Visual D and MinGW: Visual D uses cv2pdb to convert
both CodeView4 and DWARF debug info to PDB, so you can debug programs
built with the MinGW tool chain and GDC inside Visual D.

TBH I have not used it that much, Manu will probably have more
experience with it.