DSnips - making D coding awesome in Vim (with GIFs!)

Justin Whear via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 17 16:30:21 PDT 2014

On Thu, 17 Jul 2014 20:57:10 +0000, Kiith-Sa wrote:

> I want to eventually try to merge this back to the default repository,
> but I'd like some comments/criticism/ideas first. Should any snippets be
> removed? Added? Any problems with the current snippets? (the wrap in
> try/catch in the previous version had issues with wrapping indented
> text, for example)

I'll try it out.  Of course, I'm really bad at using the current D
snippets (aside from `main`--use that one all the time).  Those opBinary
and friends snippets look quite useful.