DConf 2014: Adam D Ruppe's amazing slideless talk on x86 Bare Metal and Custom Runtime Programming

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Jul 18 20:31:56 PDT 2014

Plain text transcript of the video (typed up by me, so there may
be some errors but the bulk of it should be readable)

http://arsdnet.net/dconf-transcript.txt

I'll do an annotated HTML version when my schedule permits but
for now you can look at the plain text file there (if you don't
see it all, try refreshing because you might have last night's
version cached) if you want something searchable or don't like
videos. I randomly made notes of the timestamp as I typed it up
so you can jump to it in the vid too. But, since for the most
part it was just me pacing and talking, except for a few points
where I used my fingers to illustrate points, you aren't really
missing that much sticking to plain text (except for
transcription errors).

I'll post the annotated version when it is done here too.