"Programming in D" book is 100% translated

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 24 08:27:18 PDT 2014

On 07/24/2014 07:33 AM, Mengu wrote:

 > me trying to talk you out of translating the book into english. :-)

That's a big typo! :) You talked me *into* translating the book. (To be
honest, Andrei had to give me a little push as well, right after a talk
he gave where I work.)

 > p.s. for readers in san francisco, ali loves coffee of four barrel. :-)

Yeah, we should have started our monthly D meetings already. Andrei,
Sean, and I were at what could have become a monthly gathering but it
disappeared probably because summer happened. I know that there are at
least a dozen D people here in Silicon Valley who could attend. I also
know that Vic is trying to start something as well, or at least trying
to increase the number of D programmers in the valley. ;)

Ali