Mono-D Add-in for Xamarin Studio Updated

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Jul 25 22:21:22 PDT 2014

On 7/25/14, 7:14 PM, Chuck Allison wrote:
> I thought I’d let you know that the D add-in for the new Xamarin Studio
> is out and operational. Xamarin runs on the 3 important application
> platforms. It’s a good piece of work.
>
> Chuck
>
> http://addins.monodevelop.com/Project/Index/27

By sheer coincidence I installed Xamarin today. Took me only minutes to
get the D add-in to work and it's quite a hoot!

One thing I wish would work smoother - there's a new terminal window
opened each run. Ideally the window would be integrated within the IDE
and recycled.

Andrei