New GDC site now live

Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 31 11:06:52 PDT 2014

On 31 Jul 2014 19:35, "Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d-announce" <
digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> GDC's revamped site is now live!
>
> http://gdcproject.org
>
> Techy details for those who are interested:
> - Uses vibe.d as the web engine.
> - Pages are written in markdown and compiled at runtime (separate thread
that watches for file changes).
> - Redis memstore backend for caching compiled pages.
> - Uses bootstrap for UI.
>

> There's also now a GDC process explorer available to try out!
>
> http://explore.dgnu.org
>
> I'm still fine tuning some details of the set-up.  However it is
available for anyone to try, on the basis that you'll be sensible using it.

> Enjoy!
>
> Regards
> Iain.

Nice work.

BTW: the code editor in the explorer stops allowing edits if compilation
fails (or something like that) only tested on my phone though.

-Rory