Scott Meyers' DConf 2014 keynote "The Last Thing D Needs"

Jesse Phillips via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 1 12:47:33 PDT 2014

On Saturday, 31 May 2014 at 18:12:12 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
> I think you've misunderstood him. You say in the article "D
> does not provide decltype", he is saying that this is
> misleading: D does but it's just called typeof instead.

No, I understood and had adjusted the article with "D does not
provide a decltype as typeof already does the same thing;" I
think this is ok since I'd already made use of typeof to assert
expected types without explanation.

Anyway, I've got Part 6 out there and it looks like I'll have 2
more short parts which follow.