Dconf 2014 talks - when to be available

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 2 07:46:46 PDT 2014

On Monday, 2 June 2014 at 14:09:06 UTC, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
> On 28/05/2014 14:31, Dicebot wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 28 May 2014 at 12:20:34 UTC, Bruno Medeiros
>> wrote:

>>> I agree with this.
>>
>> video release != video announcement
>
> Huh?
> I either disagree, or I don't understand your point.
> A release implies an announcement of some sort somewhere,
> otherwise it's not really a release...

By releasing video I  mean simply making it available to those
who are interested. By announcing - actually posting links to
forum / reddit / whatever and encouraging discussion. By keeping
that stuff separate you can both make happy those who await for
videos and create marketing events Andrei wants.