Dconf 2014 talks - when to be available

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 3 01:39:13 PDT 2014

On 6/3/2014 1:27 AM, Dicebot wrote:
> On Monday, 2 June 2014 at 15:47:19 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
>> Until someone stumbles across the video and posts it to Reddit before
>> Andrei intends to.
>
> If community can't respect such a simple request we have bigger problems
> than marketing.

Oh, I don't necessarily mean someone who follows the newsgroup. My point
is that any random Joe looking for D stuff, and who has no clue about
the release schedule, can stumble across it and share it. It's the
downside of separating the release and the announcement of the release
-- loss of control.