Chuck Allison's talk is up

Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 5 18:35:58 PDT 2014

On 6/5/2014 7:51 PM, Olivier Henley wrote:

> Sorry I know its annoying to have someone telling you guys what to do.

Not at all, it's a fair point you raise.

> would rather post a sticky thread, referencing Dicebot's channel, myself
> but I'm brand new here and don't have any credentials to do so.

None of us have sticky-post credentials, this system doesn't actually
support them. (The web interface at forums.dlang.org is really a
front-end for an NNTP newsgroup served from news.digitalmars.org, which
is how some of us access it. Heck, I'm posting this from Thunderbird
right now.)