Adam D. Ruppe's "D Cookbook" now available!

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 10 23:49:45 PDT 2014

On 10/06/14 19:43, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:

> blargh, I thought it could do more. Does it at least work to pull out
> extern "C" functions from a C++ header?

Hmm, I haven't tried that. You need to specified which language to use.
Currently DStep has hard coded its language support, in which C++ is not
included.

It starts to get more complicate if it needs to support multiple
languages in the same file. It should be possible, but then I think
every declaration will need to be prefixed with "extern (C)".

--
/Jacob Carlborg