DlangUI

Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 11 04:10:17 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 5 June 2014 at 19:58:10 UTC, Casper Færgemand wrote:
> On Thursday, 5 June 2014 at 16:10:00 UTC, Mike James wrote:
>> I checked the sub-directory the loading refers to and all the
>> pngs seems to be there.
>
> I managed to get the files from github just fine, but dub says
> it is unable to copy a libpng file to the example case. I'm not
> sure what is wrong, the instructions are three lines of code
> after all. =/
>
> git clone https://github.com/buggins/dlangui.git
> cd dlangui
> dub run dlangui:example1

libpng is not needed anymore.

These three lines worked ok for me some time ago.
But now I'm facing with another problem while trying dub build:

Building dlangui:example1 configuration "application", build type
debug.
Compiling...
Error: conflicting Ddoc and obj generation options

Does anyone know how to fix it?