Lang.NEXT panel

John Carter via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 12 13:44:23 PDT 2014

Yes!

That is only one of the reasons to have that ability.

Almost more important is automated reasoning about very large codebases.

What are the global properties?

Where are the "antipatterns" of use and can we fix them?

Can we "lint" away large classes of defects?

Even Stroustrup believes such tools would be useful for C++.

--
John Carter
Phone : (64)(3) 358 6639

--

------------------------------
This email, including any attachments, is only for the intended recipient.
It is subject to copyright, is confidential and may be the subject of legal
or other privilege, none of which is waived or lost by reason of this
transmission.
If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disseminate,
distribute or reproduce such email, any attachments, or any part thereof.
If you have received a message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and erase all copies of the message and any attachments.
Unfortunately, we cannot warrant that the email has not been altered or
corrupted during transmission nor can we guarantee that any email or any
attachments are free from computer viruses or other conditions which may
damage or interfere with recipient data, hardware or software. The
recipient relies upon its own procedures and assumes all risk of use and of
opening any attachments.